Friday, September 7, 2007

While I'm At It....

Since I'm in a mucic-oriented mood, I thought I'd share my favorite albums. These are based on overall quality, not just any one song. By and large, almost all the songs on these albums are sweet.

Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora
Linkin Park

ANThology
Alien Ant Farm

Ten-Thousand Fists
Disturbed

Shine-The Hits
Newsboys

Halo: Original Soundtrack
Marty O'Donnel

Halo 2: Volume 1
Marty O'Donnel and Michael Salvatori

Halo 2: Volume 2
Marty O'Donnel and Michael Salvatori

Fallen
Evanescence

Here's to the Mourning
Unwritten Law

Live Aus Berlin
Rammstein

Mute Math
Mute Math

Once
Nightwish

Sonic Firestorm
DragonForce

Poodle Hat, Alapalooza, Food Album, Off the Deep End, Bad Hair Day, Streight Outa Lynwood, Running With Scissors
Weird Al Yankovic

Holst: The Planets
London Symphony Orchestra

In Search of Sunrise 1-3, Magik 1-7
Tiesto

Beethoven: The 9 Symphonies
Arturo Toscanini, NBC Symphony Orchestra

The End.

No comments: