Sunday, June 26, 2011

AW11 MR2 Build - "Akemi" Part 17

6/7/11
New water pump is inIt looks like my pistons are burned or something.....or like one part of them is not dirty. What does this mean?
Piston #1


Piston #2

Piston #3

Piston #4

6/9/11
Because things are taking so damn long I'm probably going to end up taking it to NAPA machine shop up on Chamberlayne. Dude said it would be like $270 for milling and valve job and would take like a week

6/15/11
all parts are in. took the head to the machine shop today only to learn that i had left the cams on they can adjust the valves for me.....I thought I was gonna have to do that myself.

anyways so I brought it back home and put the cams back on and I'm taking it back tomorrow

6/16/11
got my HellaFunctional sticker in today :D

No comments: